Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GrangerFIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrangerFIST

GrangerFIST

GrangerFIST Empty
PostSubject: GrangerFIST   GrangerFIST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 am

Hey Rip,
Congrats on starting a clan of your own mate, I hope all goes well, sounds like a good concept from what I have read so far (merci babelfish for translating lol)

You may want to have an english language register form, a lot of people will be put off registering because they cant understand portugese and are to lazy to use a web based translater.

Now to me, I'm from the F.I.S.T. clan (where we managed to lose Rip Sad ) and I play basically any FPS games at a very nooby level (I get my ass kicked a lot)
I'll be looking out for xPTo and TNS tags to give them a good welcome Wink

Catch you laters
Back to top Go down
http://www.fearfist.org
RipZenga
Admin
RipZenga

GrangerFIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: GrangerFIST   GrangerFIST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:18 am

GrangerFIST wrote:
Hey Rip,
Congrats on starting a clan of your own mate, I hope all goes well, sounds like a good concept from what I have read so far (merci babelfish for translating lol)

You may want to have an english language register form, a lot of people will be put off registering because they cant understand portugese and are to lazy to use a web based translater.

Now to me, I'm from the F.I.S.T. clan (where we managed to lose Rip Sad ) and I play basically any FPS games at a very nooby level (I get my ass kicked a lot)
I'll be looking out for xPTo and TNS tags to give them a good welcome Wink

Catch you laters

welcome grangerfist,consider this forum as your Portuguese house of gaming. Razz
its true i spent great times with fist clan,and learned alot from top players,and the human side of clan,wich was immense.
since FIST changed it adress i lost the trace,i saw killergirl yesterday in game,and she told me the new address,that how i found u guys.

its a excellent idea the English form,dunno exactly how to do it,cause im a noob in forum stuff
but ill try to work it out,so people can enter easily in international area.
since this is the beginning,u only will see 2 of us (trex,and me) but the community will grow,and if the concept is accepted ull see a lot of us out there
geek

we also play cod4 and other games,i already added u to xfire,so expect to see me.
thx for registering,i know that was a little tricky cause of Portuguese is not your mother language.
peace.
Back to top Go down
https://xpto.forumbrasil.net
Hicsus

Hicsus

GrangerFIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: GrangerFIST   GrangerFIST Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:13 pm

welcome grangerfist...

hope to see you on the battlefields.

best rgrds

Trex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GrangerFIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: GrangerFIST   GrangerFIST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GrangerFIST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum